About this offer
Nexteam Group, a key player in the field of precision mechanics and hard metal machining, with 900 employees, is looking for an Alternate Financial Controller to join its teams. The various subsidiaries of the group rely on expertise acquired from generation to generation to ensure a reliable and authentic model focused on innovation. From engineering to services, Nexteam Group responds to the specific needs of aeronautics, space and defense stakeholders. Would you like to join a dynamic and innovative group that will give you the opportunity to evolve in a sector in full development? Nexteam Group is looking for new talent to build tomorrow's success.
The Financial Control Department of Nexteam Group's main missions are the management of financial performance, the internal growth of subsidiaries and the construction of the annual budget; among others ... As such, our future.e alternant.e will participate in the monitoring and analysis of financial indicators of the Group by intervening on a complete cycle and trainer (monthly reports, budgets, estimates).
Descriptif de la mission
- Assistance in preparing the monthly reporting of the Group
- Contribution to the reliability of financial data reported by subsidiaries and qualitative analysis of performance
- Assistance to local finance teams in charge of estimation processes and annual budgeting
- Preparation of various analyzes for other services
- Starting in September 2018
- Hours: 35h weekly