Nexteam relies on the technical expertise of its teams, industrial and technological excellence, and a sense of service founded on historical know-how that is constantly being modernized.
- A commitment to technical expertise: the taste for excellence shared by all the company’s nearly 2,000 employees contributes to the preservation and enhancement of expertise and technical know-how in the field of metal parts, particularly high-precision parts.
- Customer satisfaction in terms of quality and on-time production is based on constantly updated know-how. This satisfaction stems from a strong service culture that has been present at all the company’s production sites since its inception.
- It can be seen in the responsiveness and agility with which we respond to customer needs. ex/ AOG
- It is evident in the ability to manufacture exceptional parts for a demanding sector. ex/ exceptional pieces
- It is also evident in the ability of our sites to work together or complement each other, both in France and abroad.
- Significant technological investment at every level of the company.
- Over the past 7 years, we have invested more than €160 million in modernizing and digitizing our workshops and industrial facilities.
- The digitization of the entire company, including all businesses and functions, alone represents an investment of €14 million over the past seven years.
- The excellence demanded by the aerospace and defense sectors has forged Nexteam’s culture from the outset.