With 46 years of experience, SOFOP designs and manufactures components and structural sets with high added value. With its four main qualities of expertise, efficiency, competitiveness and reactivity, SOFOP has become a well-known actor in the field of precision mechanics.
SOFOP specialises in the design, machining and assembly of subsets.
Its highly qualified labour force, high-performance equipment and production floor area of almost 10,000 m2 have allowed it to greatly increase its contribution to its clients’ product value chain.
SOFOP applies its expertise and know-how, based on technology, to the aerospace industry (both civil and military) and to the defence industry. SOFOP’s ambition is to accompany its clients through the upstream phases of their projects in terms of definition and design. Its financial independence allows it to approach these projects on a “risk-sharing” basis.
SOFOP thus has the means to participate in the development of major order issuers’ new programmes in cutting-edge industries.
Our areas of skill
Design / machining / assembly / quality
As its clients’ chosen partner in the aeronautic and defence industries, SOFOP relies on its know-how in global project management, by responding to the following problems:
- Development and design of technical solutions that meet client objectives
- Provision of raw materials and components of suitable quality
- Management of subcontracting (capacity, speciality, special processes)
- Production of mechanical elements
- Assembly and adjustment of aerospace and defence equipment
- Validation test according to specifications defined with clients
- Delivery of products in accordance with client quality requirements
The group's subsidiaries are approved by the European Air Safety Agency : EASA Approval Part 21-G (Asquini MGP, Gentilin, Sofop), EASA Approval Part 145 (Gentilin).
All of the group's sites are EN 9100 certified, a European standard describing a quality assurance system for the aerospace market.
All of the group's sites are certified ISO 9001, the international reference standard for quality management.
La Broussine, 12510 OLEMPS
+33 (0)5 65 68 35 47